In the Community
We believe it is important to support the communities that surround our operations. That’s why itelbpo proudly participates in a number of community programs, initiatives and events.
We like giving back
itelbpo is proud to support:
- Blossom Gardens Children’s Home
- Cumi 5k Run for the mentally ill
- Digicel Annual 5k Run
- Training and development for local high schools
- CIBC 5k Walk for Breast Cancer
- Training and interaction for several boys homes in the Bahamas
- The Avasant Foundation training of inner city communities in Kingston & Montego Bay
- Montego Bay City Run, which donates to college funds for inner city high schools
- Call center training programs with the GBPA at the College of Bahamas
Want to engage us?
If you are a charity who would like to discuss the possibility of working in association with the team at itelbpo, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!
Fill out the form below
(the more details the better) and let’s talk how we can help.
After you’ve submitted the form, we’ll review the information you provided, and get in touch to let you know what the next steps are for you.
The itelbpo Family