We are purpose driven corporate citizens with a vision for change
It’s not just a duty. It’s a passion.
No Plastic is Fantastic
t sounds simple, but the reality is not a simple one. We aim to eliminate single-use plastic across all itel sites in all of the countries where we operate. That means changing mindsets, creating new habits and adjusting our operations. We’re committed to being change agents and reducing plastic waste, not just in our business, but also in our surrounding communities.
In true itelbpo style,
No man (or company) is an island.
If you would like to join us in eliminating single-use plastic in the workplace, then let’s work together.
We feel a greater sense of purpose when we take social action in our communities.
As an organization we execute our own corporate social activities, and actively engage with charities, non-profits, educational institutions and other corporate players to contribute in a meaningful way where we can. But, this is just a piece of the equation. Our 2,000+ staff members fundraise and support a number of charitable initiatives on their own throughout the year.
These are just a few of the initiatives where our company and our staff make a difference in the lives of others.
- Blossom Gardens Children Home (Montego Bay) - provide ongoing support to the orphanage since 2012
- Yutes 4 Change Foundation (Kingston) - support less fortunate children and at-risk youth and adults through education, health, sports, and social/cultural activities
Run for a Cause
- CUMI Come Run for upliftment of the mentally ill
- Digicel Foundation Annual 5k Run
- CIBC 5k Walk for Breast Cancer
Training & Development
- Training and development for local high schools
- Training at several boys homes in the Bahamas
- Co-developed call center training programs at the College of the Bahamas
- Support Avasant Foundation’s training for inner city communities in Kingston & Montego Bay
- The first offsite itel SMART Academy at Trenchtown Polytechnic College.